The Community Support Centre Haldimand Norfolk strives to provide comprehensive client-driven community support and services. Individualized services and information are available for all individuals and families from Haldimand and Norfolk. The staff are here to assist and support you or someone you know. Please do not hesitate to call us.
The Community Support Centre Haldimand-Norfolk is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to enhance quality of life in our community through partnerships, promotion and the provision of health, social, community and recreation services.
To become a community-based centre of excellence in providing and promoting access to health, social, community and recreation services.
- To encourage the development of services by organizations to meet new or unaddressed needs in the community.
- To exercise an independent voice in urging government to assume responsibility for meeting needs which are fundamental and required by the community.
- To assess community needs and to suggest ways of meeting them.
- To develop and support programs which will enhance the health and social well-being of residents throughout the community.
- To increase community awareness of services provided by and through the Centre.
The Centre was fortunate to earn the Caledonia Regional Chamber of Commerce’s 2004 Outstanding Organization of the Year (and was a finalist for the award in 2008) while CYPRES Active Living Centre was honoured as Haldimand County’s Volunteer Community Project of the Year in 2004. In 2006, the CSCHN was selected as a recipient of funds-raised at Haldimand County’s Mayor’s Golf Challenge while CYPRES was selected as a 2008 recipient. In 2012 and 2014 the Centre was selected as a recipient of the Mayor’s Charity Gala.
- Sandy Clark – President
- Diane Peart – Vice-President
- Rob Fleming – Treasurer
- Nancy McBride – Secretary
- Joe Albanese – Director
- Paul Bassett - Director
- Stacie Blakey - Director
- Heather DeBoer – Director
- Tara-Lyn Dinyer – Director
- Patti McMaster – Director
- Andrea Personnic-Fazio – Director
- Melanie Smith – Director
If you are interested in applying for Board Membership,
Please complete a Volunteer Application Form
and submit to Andrea Gee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Gee – Executive Director
- Megan Harrison – Financial Administrator/Marketing Coordinator
- Jana Schuch – Office Administrator
- Sara Buggeln – CYPRES Child and Youth Program Coordinator
- Deb Weerdenburg – CYPRES 55+ Program Coordinator
- Lynda Morris - Community Café Coordinator
Staff Contact Information
General contact information: